Today’s community hospital CEO’s are faced with extreme change. They are being pulled into the weeds to deal with:
- The potential take-over from larger hospitals
- Staying relevant in a time where other industries are rapidly innovating
- The disruption in care and escalating costs from their EHR
- Keeping up with constant changes in regulations
- Managing income with a challenging payer mix
- Potential penalties because of the difficulties to report on quality measures
As a CEO, how do you pull yourself out of the weeds in today’s environment so you can get back to leading your organization?